5 Things You'll Love About Outdoor Freestyle ☀️
- Customisable: Personalise your outdoor cat tree with a great range of accessories
- Sustainable: High quality materials and replaceable scratchers for future-proof fun
- Ingenious: Luxury cat tree to fit any catio in a limitless number of combinations
- Adventurous: Give your cats the benefits of safe outdoor exercise, stimulation and fresh air
- Weatherproof: Strong materials and no maintenance for year round ease
Add and Expand
Start with Omlets' tough aluminium poles and add durable, recyclable parts with quick fit brackets, for a tree that can always grow and adapt. Choose from accessories including:
- Treat dishes
The Ultimate Feline Playground
Build an adventure playground in the air with treetop walkways, lookout platforms and scratching posts and pads at every corner, all engineered to appeal to your cat’s natural instincts and behaviors.
Tailor distances and accessories to suit your cat’s age and ability, and keep their curiosity alive by adding to your tree over time, opening up every inch of your catio for them to explore.
Safe and Secure Play
A Freestyle session a day keeps the vet at bay. Not heard that one? OK, we made it up - but we stand by it.
Lured into leaping, pouncing, climbing and stalking, they’ll go from dozy to frisky in the flick of a tail.
Exercise is your cat’s best friend (after you, naturally) and the Freestyle Outdoor cat tree is the deluxe gym of cat dreams.
- Indoor cats with an outdoor spirit
- Cats who live close to busy roads but need to blow off some steam
- Pedigree cats or cats who live in apartments
- Any cat who likes climbing, scratching and resting
Suitable for All Weather
Rust proof, durable materials and easy wash cushion covers mean the Freestyle Outdoor cat tree will be perfectly fine, even when the weather’s not. And with our hardwearing catio covers, even fair weather felines will be raring to go out in the rain.
The Freestyle Outdoor cat tree will energize your cat, encouraging them to play and connect with you where they’re most comfortable. Eye contact on their terms? You can’t get much closer than that.
For indoor cats, discover the Indoor Freestyle Cat Tree.
Perfect for Kittens & Explorers ... Disabled and Senior Cats
The Freestyle Cat Tree can easily be adapted and customised to suit any cat, no matter their ability.
- For kittens, disabled or senior cats with reduced mobility, just add more steps in between accessories to aid their movement through the outdoor cat climber.
- For super adventurous cats and kittens you can easily extend and adapt your system at any time to regularly create an enticing new jungle to explore. Add more poles and accessories, or rearrange your platforms, bridges and ramps - your cat will never get bored!
Frequently Asked Questions 😺
Freestyle Outdoor Sizes & Specs
- A | 1.70m - 2.15m
- B | 2.15m - 2.60m
- C | 2.60m - 3.05m
- D | 3.05m - 3.50m
- E | 3.50m - 3.95m
- F | 3.95m - 4.40m
"So glad I got this! I have two large Maine Coon cats and finding products big enough and strong enough for them is always a concern, I got this outdoor cat tree and it was an instant hit with them. It is sturdy enough for both of them to be climbing on it at the same time and offers them lots of choices of viewing platforms and sleeping places. The hammock is a particular favourite and they have a high shelf which allows them to see across the garden which they love. I am so happy with this product that I am now considering adding a second post with more platforms for them."Elaine
"Such a fab system! I've had the Omlet cat run for a few years now and would always put bits of garden furniture in to keep my cat entertained. This new cat tree is ideal for climbing, playing and lounging! I was debating between one pole or two and so glad we went for the two pole setup as there's so many different accessories to choose from, we love it! - Pam,