Awesome kitset, simple to assemble with easy to follow instructions. Thank you 😊
WE LOVE THE PRODUCT. ASSEMBLY VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ALL COMMUNICTAION FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY FAST AND EASY. THE TWO SHELTERS ARE SOLID AND WELL BUILT PERFECT FOR THE GOAT FAMILY.
This took my husband about 30 minutes to put together from flat pack. It seems very solid and Guinevere (our goat) thinks it's nice and warm when the weather is bad. No complaints
Very well made, sturdy shelter. I bought two goat shelters, delivered to me and very impressed with them. Thanks so much.
We bought this for our new goat so he would have shelter from the elements and it was delivered quickly with very clear instructions for putting together. It didn't take much time at all to build and it looks great in our paddock (we painted it to match the house) and seems very sturdy so far. Now we just need to get our goat to figure out that this is the place to go when it rains. :)
Our two goats thank you for their new shelter and my husband thanks you for the hassle free job of putting it together.This is why you buy NZ made he said because everything fits perfectly, it's a well made product and came with extra screws!! Thanks from us for an awesome product and hassle free delivery.
KITSET Goat Shelter
If you keep goats invest in a shelter.
They will benefit from having a place to stay dry out of the wind and rain.
- professionally built, quality KITSET design
- very easy assembly - all panels are pre-built with easy to follow instructions
- built on skids for easy towing around the paddock
- Squared weld mesh window above plywood front panel for additional light and ventilation.
- all timber is H4 treated and H3.2 for the plywood
- solid plywood floor
- galvanised corrugated iron roof with matching flashings on each side
- Slide-out doorstop (one is visible in the photo very handy for keeping wood shavings/hay or any other bedding inside the shelter)
- goat access via front opening with front panel made of plywood and wire mesh at top for ventilation.
- optional - battens
- If you would like your goat shelter to blend with your other outbuildings please talk to us about upgrading to a matching coloursteel endura roof.
Goats enjoy having a shelter.
They benefit from having a shelter which offers good protection from the elements.
Dimensions: 2.4m long x 1.2m deep x 1.3m high to front of roof
Upgrade Roof Colour to Coloursteel Endura
The roof, flashings and ridge capping are all galvanised corrugated iron. Should you prefer to upgrade to a specific roof colour please select your preferred colour option from the Coloursteel Chart. The standard range of colours includes karaka, rivergum, ironsand, grey friars, ebony, new denim blue and others. A Coloursteel Endura roof upgrade looks smart, takes away the glare you can get with galvanised iron and works well to blend in with your house and other outbuildings.
Please note the difference between the Goat Shelter and the Pig Shelter is the rear door.
The Pig Shelter has a door at the rear the Goat Shelter does not.
Gary, the boer goat, inspecting his newly painted Customised Batten Goat Shelter.