KITSET Farrowing Pigsty
Premium pig accommodation.
A good sized shelter with good height inside will keep your sow and her piglets nice and warm and dry in all weather.
- professionally built, quality KITSET design
- very easy assembly - all panels are pre-built with easy to follow instructions
- built on skids for easy towing around the paddock
- all timber is H4 treated and H3.2 for the plywood
- solid plywood floor in shelter
- galvanised corrugated iron roof with matching flashings on each side
- person door in back panel for when you need to refresh bedding or check on your sow and piglets!
- slide out doorstop to prevent bedding falling out.
- pig access via front of house.
- solid timber deck in outside pen with slatted timber area to wash away muck.
- pig or person access via hinged front gate in pen.
- two secure bolts on door for extra strength and safety...we all know what pigs are like!
- OPTIONAL rolled gutter at rear - prevents drips when accessing back door.
The Farrowing Pigsty is an excellent size at 4.8m long by 2.4m wide
and can easily be towed around the paddock.
Overall dimensions: 4.8m long x 2.4m wide
Shelter dimensions: 2.4m x 2.4m x 1.8m H
Outside pen dimensions: 2.4m x 2.4m x 1.2m (height of railings)
We stock the Weston stockfeed range and have Weston Pigs Choice available in store and online.
Upgrade Roof Colour to Coloursteel Endura
The roof, flashings and ridge capping are all galvanised corrugated iron. Should you prefer to upgrade to a specific roof colour please select your preferred colour option from the Coloursteel Chart. The standard range of colours includes karaka, rivergum, ironsand, grey friars, ebony, new denim blue and others. A Coloursteel Endura roof upgrade looks smart, takes away the glare you can get with galvanised iron and works well to blend in with your house and other outbuildings.