Our chook house is everything we hoped for, very well built and carefully thought through. Thanks so much
Our five bantams have readily adapted to their flash new Wheelbarrow Hen House. By placing the most docile bantam, a Chinese Silkie, in the coop first, it piqued the curiosity of the other bantams who made their way up the ramp to inspect their new home, giving it the thumbs-up. Even on the very hottest Canterbury day, the solid wooden roof provided welcome protection from the heat of the sun, with the house remaining cool inside. The perches are perfect for the little bantam feet and the choice of two perches helps overcome any pecking order squabbles. Pompom., the Chinese Silkie and her bantam mates (two Australorp bantams, an Old English Game Fowl and a Wyandotte) have rated it 10 out of 10!
I'm super happy with my new chicken tractor. Excellent craftsmanship, easy to move around and looks great. A perfect home for our feathery friends. Highly recommended.
I love my hen house don’t have any hens yet so have no idea how they will feel. But it does what I was after and that was being able to be shifted by Me without enlisting the help of others.
Arrived on time and easy to put together
Thank You very much for your excellent service, & excellent product which is just perfect for my 91 year old dad’s 3 hens. The hens adapted quickly & very well, & it’s much easier for Dad collecting the eggs, & tending the hens. We are all delighted with it, & gladly recommend you & your products! Kind regards, Merilyn
The wheelbarrow henhouse we recently acquired is perfect for Dad’s 3 hens. The hens adapted to it very well, and being able to easily move it around has made it much easier for Dad, who is now in his 90s,to care for his hens and collect their eggs. We are delighted with it and gladly recommend it to others. Lindy.
What a great product!! This is going to be a valuable, practical addition to our lifestyle block. Also, in a throw-away society, it's really nice to be able to buy things that will go the distance. :-)
We bought one because we wanted to be mobile and move it around. Works very well and is easy to build - I managed it in under 5 mins
KITSET Wheelbarrow Hen House
A hen house you can move like a wheelbarrow!
Easy to move and fits through most standard gateways.
- accommodates up to 8 hens with daily access to free range.
- professionally built, quality KITSET design
- very easy assembly - all panels are pre-built with easy to follow instructions
- all timber is H4 treated and H3.2 for the plywood
- raised house on legs
- sturdy, long handles at one end for easy lifting
- chunky, inflatable tyres with tread for easy moving
- removable plywood floor for easy cleaning
- ventilation holes in front panel
- apex style plywood roof with internal access via one lift up roof panel
- 2 x perches removable for easy cleaning
- easy egg collection - nest boxes accessed from the outside
- external laying box with 2 nest boxes
- opening and closing pop-hole for chooks to come and go
- ramp supplied
Fits through most standard gateways.
House dimensions: 1.1m long x 0.8m wide x 1.15m high to the apex
Nest boxes are external to this measurement.
Inside View of House
Removable perches for easy cleaning and mite inspection. Floor is removable in two pieces.