5 Things You'll Love About the Topology Dog Bed ❤️
- Toppers: Zip off a topper and instantly zip a clean one on!
- Easy Clean: Toppers and mattresses are machine washable.
- Ultimate Comfort: Memory foam mattress for unbeatable relaxation.
- Elevated: Raise the bed for style, comfort and hygiene.
- Sustainable: Change the topper not the whole bed.
Is My Dog Comfy Enough?
Dogs sleep 12 - 14 hours a day, and yet the average dog bed isn’t built to support meaningful slumber. That’s why Topology was designed with an orthopedic, memory foam mattress at its core for unparalleled, dreamy sleep.
- Deep memory foam never goes flat
- Orthopedic for dogs of all ages.
- Water resistant case protects the mattress
- Zip off mattress cover is easy to wash
Zip off Dirty...Zip on Clean
Omlet engineered the Topology luxury dog beds with toppers that zip off and on. So you can wash the part of your dog’s bed that actually gets dirty - the top. And the best bit? You don’t have to wait for it to dry, just zip a clean one on straight away, so your dog is never without their bed.
If only our sheets were this easy to change.
With the designer feet you can take your comfortable dog bed to new heights of style and relaxation. Raising your dogs bed doesn't just up the style stakes, there are some real practical benefits too:
- Reduces nasty drafts while letting fresh air circulate
- Minimises build up of dust, debris and mildew for added hygiene
- Eliminates damp stains on floors and carpet
- Looks great with the rest of your furniture
- Makes it easier to get in and out of the bed for larger or older dogs
Can a Dog Bed Live Forever?
A standard dog bed isn’t designed to last - but why not? Omlet have engineered Topology to be a piece of forever furniture, just like your own bed. It might just be the last dog bed you’ll ever buy.
- Washable toppers and covers can be refreshed time and time again
- Durable mattress that never goes flat
- Only replace a topper when worn, always keep the base and feet
- More economical for you, and kinder to the planet
Puppy to Pensioner | Perfect for All Pooches
Topology is the dog bed that will be a constant companion to your constant companion! We were done with replacing a dog bed every year. So we made something that can see our pets through every stage of life. And every stage of your interior design.
- Washable dog bed toppers for quick clean up of puppy accidents
- Deep mattress with durable fabric to resist puppy teeth
- Supportive memory foam mattress for senior joints
- Change the topper anytime to match your home interior
What Size Suits Your Dog?
Small, medium or large?
With the designer feet you can take your comfortable dog bed to new heights of style and relaxation. Raising your dogs bed doesn't just up the style stakes, there are some real practical benefits too:Find the right size for your dog by measuring from the tip of their nose to the base of their tail, and match up with the sizes below.
Have a growing puppy or a dog that measures in between sizes? When in doubt, size up for more space to stretch.
Find the Right Fit to Suit Your Dog With a Choice of Three Sizes
It is important to choose a dog bed which is big enough for your dog to stretch out and lie in their preferred sleeping position, and don’t forget to choose a size that will last your puppy for life. Choose your Topology Dog Bed from three sizes to suit your dog’s breed:
The Small (fits a 24 in Dog Crate / Fido Studio 24 / Fido Nook 24 / Fido Classic 24 / Fido Sofa Frame Small) is perfect for smaller dog breeds with a distance from your dog's nose to the base of their tail recommendation up to 45 cm like Yorkshire Terriers, Cavapoos and French Bulldogs.
The Medium (fits a 36 in Dog Crate / Fido Studio 36 / Fido Nook 36 / Fido Classic 36 / Fido Sofa Frame Medium) suits breeds with a distance from your dog's nose to the base of their tail recommendation up to 55 cm such as smaller Beagles, Spaniels and Labradoodles.
The Large (fits a 42 in Dog Crate) is designed for breeds with a distance from your dog's nose to the base of their tail recommendation up to 65 cm like Labradors, Dobermanns and German Shepherds, or if you have two smaller dogs that like to share a large dog bed.
- A | small: 62.5cm
A | medium: 85.5cm
A | large: 105.5cm
- B | small: 47cm
B | medium: 55.5cm
B | large: 71.5cm
- C | small: 9cm
C | medium: 12cm
C | large: 15cm
Frequently Asked Questions 🐶
One mattress, five different styles, range of colours and three different feet!
A Topper for Every Occasion
The exciting range of toppers allow you to create a dog bed you know your dog will love, and that will also look great in all interiors. And the best thing is, you can get one, two, or all of them!
- Bolster Topper - stylish, grey framing provides extra support
- Beanbag Topper - vibrant and fun with sink-in cosiness
- Microfibre Topper - absorbent tassels for mud and damp
- Quilted Topper - soft, plush grey for simple comfort
- Sheepskin Topper - soft, faux fur gives a luxurious feel
Use Topology Beds with Fido Dog Crates
The Topology Dog Beds (minus base board and feet) fit perfectly with Omlet’s incredibly popular range of crate furniture to create the perfect sleeping solution for dogs of all ages, ideal for everything from puppy training to a senior or anxious dog.
- Fido Nook - This indoor dog den comes with an optional removable crate, offering complete flexibility for both you and your dog. The Topology Bed (minus base board and feet) fits beautifully in the Nook both with and without a crate, so that you can make sure your dog is both safe and comfortable while resting. Plus, you can store all your dog’s toppers in the handy wardrobe!
- Fido Studio - This dog crate offers all the emotional benefits of a safe space for a new puppy in training, or an anxious rescue dog, in a practical, yet stylish, furniture piece that will look great in any home. Plus, you can store all your dog’s toppers in the handy wardrobe!